Our Candy Crush Saga guide will help you with both Candy Crush for Android, iPhone, and Facebook. In this section of Candy Crush tips and helps we are going to discuss the usage of boosters and charms, and how these should be used to help advance levels in the right number of moves and time frame. These Candy Crush cheats are perfect for those who want to complete the game without having to buy more help and coins from the game. In Candy Crush you can use many boosters to help you complete more challenging levels, however these are not free of purchase. So feel free to take our advice and use these Candy Crush tips, below you will find help on boosters and charms.
Although the initial download is free, Candy Crush has boosters and powerups that you can purchase in the game help you beat the level. I would avoid these unless absolutely necessary, as the more you use and purchase, the more levels that you won’t be able to complete without them and you can complete the game without buying charms. However, if you don’t mind the in-app purchases, the boosters and charms can be quite helpful if you know how to use them correctly.
Charm of Life: This charm increases the maximum number of lives you have from 5 to 8, so instead of 5 lives being regenerated a day, you will get 8. You can also get 8 lives if you want to buy a full life refill while having the Charm of Life.
Candy Crush Boosters
Boosters cost various amounts in the game, but once you use the booster you will have to pay again if you want to use it later. Once you select and purchase your booster, some will activate before you enter the level, while others can be activated during gameplay while selecting the booster you wish to use in the top left screen.
3+ Moves Booster: Whenever you get stuck on a level you can have you facebook friends send you an extra three moves to help you out. This is the only free booster.
*Note: When your friends give you lives on a PC/Mac they will not appear, it only works for iPhone and Android.
- 5 + Moves: This booster automatically will give you 5 more moves in the game to help you complete the level.
- Jelly Fish Booster: This will have jelly fish appear randomly in the levels that are in the jelly game mode. These jelly fish will eat away the jelly tiles behind the candies.
- Coconut Wheel: The coconut wheel is a booster that creates 3 striped candies. It activates before you enter the level, and can appear several times within the same level. If you combine the coconut wheel with other special candies, a large amount of combos and power ups will occur.
- Color Bomb: When you use a color bomb with a colored candy all the candies of that color will become striped candies. When you use the striped candies the rows will blast off horizontally or vertically.
- Wrapped and Striped Booster: You will receive on striped candy and one wrapped candy before you begin the level.
- Lollipop Hammer: The lollipop hammer will crush any candy you want on the board. You can get some lollipop hammers for free in the beginning of the game, but I would save them later for a more difficult level like level 33.
- Shuffle Candy: Only available after you complete level 30. You should use this booster as a last resort in a level when you don’t have any moves left. This will randomly mix up all the tiles in the screen to give you potential new matches, although there is no guarantee if the tile positioning will be better or worse after you use this booster.
- Bomb Cooler: This booster is only available after Level 98. This should be used when you are near the end of reaching a level but the bomb is about to blow. When you use this booster it will add an extra 5 seconds to any of the active bombs on the board.
- Mystery Candy: Available after Level 130. Use this power up to add a “mystery” candy randomly to the board that will have a question mark as its icon. When you match these up you will be given a useful tool for that level.
*Note: You can Mix Boosters, when you mix certain boosters together crazy things can happen. Just try it for yourself! I suggest mixing the Jelly Fish Booster with some of the wrapped and striped candies.Candy Crush Saga Boosters & Charms,